So I've got an essay to write. I don't like writing essays, I find having to sit down and try to find the inside, in depth story behind something and then try to relate it to something else boring. I much prefer trying to come up with new ideas and stories myself that might have fuck all meaning behind them, I just like them. I find sometimes that people look into things far too much, I mean what if somebody just made something a particular way because they thought it was cool? Has academia gotten out of hand? Don't these people have better things to do then sit around and think about how the way the camera moves or certain lines of dialog can mean so much more then they do?
Now I may be writing this as I just annoyed at not understanding half of the text that I am supposed to use to help with my essay. This may be true. It may also be true that I am wasting time writing this when I should be writing my essay, but I've found I have hit a wall and that if I just write what I am thinking and talking a bunch of nonsense then maybe I might be able to clear the fog from my brain and get back into the essay zone.
For anybody out there reading this I'd like to apologise for wasting your time and making what is one of my worst blogs to date. So much so that I am not even going to post this one on facebook to try to get people to read it.
I'll do better later
No comments:
Post a Comment